I’d like to pose a simple question, “What is your definition of men?”
Well we all think men are stereotypically supposed to be intrepid, sturdy, assiduous and stoic; he should not express his emotions. Well that’s what the media has portrayed men for so many years. It is intricate to envisage men void of all these qualities. We all admire the fearless Schwarzenegger and Brad Pitt. But come on guys, these are just myth and you cannot expect them to defeat hundred villains in real life.
We all have millions of emotions to be expressed. some express them through dancing, and this includes guys! Of course ballet does not fit the word of manliness. Fisher points out that a male dancer is a revolutionary, who doesn’t care what people think about them. So there is no need for you to get jitters if you are really aspiring to become a male ballerina. You just have to reach out to any of the skilled tutors and find the best Dance classes in NYC!
Here is a list of famous male ballerinas for aspiring budding ballerinas
1. Brian Macdonald (Canada) Choreographer and Ballet Dancer
2. Erik Bruhn (Denmark ) Ballet Dancer, Actor and also a Writer
3. Gasparo Angiolini (Italy) Choreographer, Dancer and Composer
4. Gerald Arpino (America) Dancer and Choreographer
5. Jean Babilee (France) Dancer and Choreographer
6. Louis Alexandre Mérante (France) Ballet Master and Chief Choreographer
7. Marc Platt (America) Ballet Dancer and Actor
8. Michael Smuin (America) Theatre director, ballet dancer and Choreographer
9. Serge Lifar (Russia) Ballet Dancer and Choreographer
10. Víctor Ullate (Spain) Ballet Director, Choreographer and Dancer.
If you’d like to get more into choreography, we can help! If you’re in the New York City area, check out the dance classes and tutors on HeyKiki. We can assist in finding the perfect choreography tutoring for you.