Welcome to HeyKiki. HeyKiki lets users connect with instructors and/or practice buddies for any of your interests. HeyKiki provides this service to you, subject to acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies, and procedures that may be published from time to time on www.heykiki.com or any other websites launched by HeyKiki ("HeyKiki") (collectively, these "Terms").
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS, THEN DO NOT ACCESS HEYKIKI OR USE THE SERVICE (AS DEFINED BELOW). BY VIEWING OR USING ALL OR ANY PART OF THE SERVICE OR HEYKIKI, OR DOWNLOADING ANY MATERIALS OR BY COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THESE TERMS.
We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time by posting a notice on HeyKiki, or by sending you a notice via email. Your viewing or using all or any part of the Service or HeyKiki constitutes your assent to such modifications. You shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications. Such modifications are effective immediately upon first posting or notification.
HeyKiki provides users with a suite of services, including without limitation instructor class postings, practice buddy postings and the ability for users to contact instructors and practice buddies (collectively, the "Service"). Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that enhance the current Service shall be subject to these Terms. In order to use the Service, you must obtain access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and pay any service fees associated with such access. In addition, you must provide all equipment necessary to make such connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer and modem or other access device. For purposes of these Terms, the term "user" means a user of HeyKiki to learn or practice or teach any activity by location. For purposes of these Terms, the term "instructor" means an instructor that posts classes on HeyKiki. For purposes of these Terms, the term "practice buddy" means a practice buddy that posts a practice buddy request on HeyKiki.
Subject to the restrictions on use and on posting set forth in this Agreement, you may: use HeyKiki to solicit information from, and share information with other HeyKiki users; search HeyKiki for reviews and instructor and practice buddy posting information; forward postings to people you know, whether or not they are existing HeyKiki users; invite people you know to join HeyKiki; and download or copy the portions of the information, data, text, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, and other materials available via the Service, and other items displayed on HeyKiki ("Content"), for your own use. You may not copy or distribute any portion of HeyKiki and/or the Service for any purpose not authorized above without the express written permission of HeyKiki. HeyKiki does not control the Content posted by third parties via the Service, including the content of any messages or postings, and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BY USING THE SERVICE YOU MAY BE EXPOSED TO CONTENT THAT IS OFFENSIVE, INDECENT OR OBJECTIONABLE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL HEYKIKI BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR ANY CONTENT, INCLUDING ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLYING WITH ALL LAWS APPLICABLE TO THE CONTENT YOU SUBMIT VIA THE SERVICE. YOU AGREE THAT YOU MUST EVALUATE AND BEAR ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF ANY CONTENT, INCLUDING ANY RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT, INTEGRITY, AND ACCURACY OF SUCH CONTENT. HeyKiki reserves all rights with respect to the Service and HeyKiki not expressly specified herein.
You must be 18 years of age or over, or the legal age to form a binding contract in your jurisdiction if that age is greater than 18 years of age, to register as a member of HeyKiki or use HeyKiki and the Service. If you are under the age of 18 or the applicable legal age in your jurisdiction, you can use the Service only in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, your parent or guardian who has agreed to the Terms. If you do not so qualify, do not use the Service or HeyKiki. Membership in the Service is void where prohibited by applicable law, and the right to access HeyKiki is revoked in such jurisdictions. You must be 13 years of age or older to use HeyKiki, in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA ). By using HeyKiki and/or the Service, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into these Terms and to abide by all of the terms and conditions set forth herein. HeyKiki is administered in the ; any use outside of the US is at the user's own risk and users are responsible for compliance with any local laws applicable to their use of the Service or HeyKiki.
In consideration of use of the Service and HeyKiki, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service's registration form (such information being the "Registration Info"), and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Info to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, or HeyKiki has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, HeyKiki has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof). Additionally, you agree that if you provide false information to obtain access to a HeyKiki business site that you are not legally entitled to claim, HeyKiki will be entitled to collect liquidated damages of $1,000 per violation or actual damages incurred by HeyKiki from you. You understand and agree that the Service may include certain communications from HeyKiki, including without limitation service announcements, administrative messages, and other HeyKiki updates, and that these communications are considered part of HeyKiki membership and (except as prohibited by applicable law) you will not be able to opt out of receiving them.
You understand that all Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not HeyKiki, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, or otherwise transmit via the Service. This also means that you are entirely responsible for, among other things, (a) ensuring that you have all obtained all necessary legal rights to upload, post, or otherwise transmit Content via the Service (and to grant HeyKiki the license to such Content set forth in Section 6 below), and (b) that any Content that you upload, post, or otherwise transmit via the Service complies in all respects with the Terms. HeyKiki does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such Content, including but not limited to business endorsements and commentary. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, or objectionable.
In your use of the Service or HeyKiki, you agree not to:
- Upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- Harm minors in any way, or seek or recommend providers of material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or seek or recommend providers that solicit personal information from anyone under 18;
- Post information that is pornographic or sexually explicit in nature;
- Post false or intentionally misleading information;
- Provide any posted Content that falsely expresses or implies that such Content or material is sponsored or endorsed by HeyKiki;
- Provide any posted Content that is unlawful or that promotes or encourages illegal activity;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a HeyKiki official, forum leader, guide, or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service or develop restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to from another accessible page);
- Upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a legal right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party, or remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice contained in HeyKiki, the Service, or in any Content;
- Upload, post, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses, worms, defects, Trojan Horses or any other computer code, files, or programs of a destructive nature designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service or HeyKiki or servers or networks connected to the Service, use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Service or HeyKiki, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ , and any regulations having the force of law;
- "Stalk" or otherwise harass another user, individual, merchant, student, or instructor;
- Collect, harvest, or store personal data about users, or members for any reason other than to solicit and share reviews or to gain more information about a learning, practicing or teaching opportunity;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve or index any portion of HeyKiki and/or Service;
- Create or submit unwanted email or messaging ("Spam") to any other HeyKiki user or otherwise interfere with the enjoyment of other Members or Users of HeyKiki or the Service;
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any portion of HeyKiki and/or the Service;
- Access, retrieve, or index any portion of HeyKiki and/or Service for purposes of constructing or populating a searchable database of business reviews;
- Reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of HeyKiki and/or Service;
- Create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
- Use of HeyKiki or Services to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material, or take any action that imposes or may impose, in HeyKiki’s sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on HeyKiki’s IT infrastructure; or
- Copy or store any Content offered on HeyKiki for other than your own use;
You understand and agree that HeyKiki may review and delete any postings (including name, address, phone, fax, distance, reviews, rating) or other posted Content that in the sole judgment of HeyKiki violates these Terms or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights of, harm, or threaten the safety of other users or members of HeyKiki and/or other site users. You are solely responsible for your ratings and reviews of postings on HeyKiki. HeyKiki reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and any entity which you have reviewed.
In addition, you agree that all hyperlinks and other offers comprising the Service (e.g., hyperlinks provided in connection with HeyKiki's RSS feeds) may not be modified from the original form in which such hyperlinks and other offers are generally made available by HeyKiki.
HeyKiki does not claim ownership of the Content you place on your HeyKiki postings. By uploading, submitting or otherwise disclosing or distributing content of any kind on HeyKiki or otherwise through the Service, you:
- Grant to HeyKiki, its affiliates and their assignees the perpetual, irrevocable, fully assignable, non-exclusive, royalty-free right to use, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute, make derivative works of, and otherwise exploit such Content in any form for the purpose of providing the Services, including without limitation, any concepts, ideas, or know-how embodied therein;
- Represent and warrant to HeyKiki that you own or otherwise control all rights to such Content (including the ability to grant HeyKiki this license) and that disclosure and use of such Content by HeyKiki (including without limitation, publishing Content at the HeyKiki website) will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party; and
- Acknowledge that the Content may not be treated confidentially.
You agree not to provide HeyKiki with any confidential or proprietary information that you desire or are required to keep secret.
You acknowledge that HeyKiki does not pre-screen Content, but that HeyKiki and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to remove or block access to any Content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, HeyKiki and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates these Terms or is otherwise objectionable (in HeyKiki’s sole discretion). You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content.
Any payments required for classes between instructors and users are not administered on HeyKiki but rather directly between instructor and user.HeyKiki is not responsible for any actions between instructor and user including without limitation payments, refunds and cancelled/re-scheduled classes.
You agree to indemnify and hold HeyKiki, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of (a) Content posted, uploaded, or otherwise transferred by you, (b) your use of the Service, (c) your connection to the Service, (d) your violation of these Terms, or (d) your violation of any rights of another.
You agree that HeyKiki may, in its sole discretion and without notice, terminate your password, your use of the Service, HeyKiki or use of any other aspect of the Service, and remove and discard any Content within the Service or HeyKiki, for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if HeyKiki believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms. HeyKiki may also, in its sole discretion and at any time, discontinue providing or modify the Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Service under any provision of these Terms may be effected without prior notice, and you acknowledge and agree that HeyKiki may immediately deactivate or delete your pages on HeyKiki and all related information and files in your pages on HeyKiki and/or bar any further access to such files or the Service. Further, you agree that HeyKiki shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any modification of the Service termination of your access to the Service.
HeyKiki runs advertisements and promotions on HeyKiki. By creating your pages on HeyKiki, you agree that HeyKiki has the right to run such advertisements and promotions. The manner, mode and extent of advertising by HeyKiki on your HeyKiki posting pages are subject to change in the sole discretion of HeyKiki.
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, instructors or advertisers found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such instructor or advertiser. YOU AGREE THAT HEYKIKI WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY SORT INCURRED AS THE RESULT OF ANY SUCH DEALINGS OR AS THE RESULT OF THE PRESENCE OF SUCH ADVERTISERS ON THE SERVICE.
The Service and HeyKiki may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because HeyKiki has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that HeyKiki is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT HEYKIKI SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED BY OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF OR RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH CONTENT, GOODS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH ANY SUCH SITE OR RESOURCE.
You agree that all Content and materials delivered via the Service or otherwise made available by HeyKiki are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by HeyKiki in writing, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works from such materials or Content. However, you may print or download a reasonable number of copies of the materials or Content at HeyKiki for your internal business purposes; provided, however, that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. Systematic retrieval of data or other Content from HeyKiki to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, database or directory without written permission from HeyKiki is prohibited. Any third party that contacts our users for commercial reasons, including to sell them products or services, is in violation of these terms and each individual violation is subject to $3,000 in penalties per instance.
Reproducing, copying, or distributing any Content, materials, or design elements on HeyKiki for any use or purpose not expressly permitted by these Terms is strictly prohibited without the express prior written permission of HeyKiki. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any necessary software used in connection with the Service ("Software") contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. HeyKiki grants you a personal, non-transferable, and non-exclusive right and license to use the object code of its Software on a single computer; provided, however, that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. You agree not to modify the Software in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the Software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Service. You agree not to access the Service by any means other than through the interface that is provided by HeyKiki for use in accessing the Service. HeyKiki hereby reserves all rights not otherwise expressly granted in this Section 13.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. HEYKIKI EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- HEYKIKI MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
- ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM HEYKIKI OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS.
READERS ARE ADVISED THAT HEYKIKI DOES NOT WARRANT THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY ANY SERVICE PROVIDER LISTED ON HEYKIKI. IT IS UP TO THE PARTIES INVOLVED TO CHOOSE THE PROVIDER BEST SUITED FOR EACH CUSTOMER. HEYKIKI IS NOT INVOLVED IN THE SELECTION PROCESS.
YOU SHOULD VERIFY ALL CLAIMS AND DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH BEFORE CHOOSING A SERVICE FROM A PROVIDER ON HEYKIKI.
IN NO EVENT SHALL HEYKIKI (OR ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, OR SUPPLIERS) BE LIABLE CONCERNING THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THESE TERMS, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ANY CLAIM OR ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE), FOR ANY (A) MATTER BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL, (B) LOSS OR INACCURACY OF DATA, LOSS, OR INTERRUPTION OF USE, OR COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE TECHNOLOGY, GOODS OR SERVICES, (C) DIRECT OR INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, RELIANCE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUES, PROFITS, OR GOODWILL, OR (D) AMOUNTS IN THE AGGREGATE GREATER THAN TEN DOLLARS ($10), EVEN IF HEYKIKI HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THESE LIMITATIONS ARE INDEPENDENT FROM ALL OTHER PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ANY REMEDY PROVIDED HEREIN.
WE DO NOT CONDUCT BACKGROUND CHECKS OR OTHERWISE SCREEN THE MEMBERS REGISTERING TO THE SERVICE IN ANY WAY. AS A RESULT, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, AND/OR CONSEQUENTIAL, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF COMMUNICATING AND/OR MEETING WITH OTHER MEMBERS OF THE SERVICE, OR INDIVIDUALS INTRODUCED TO YOU VIA THE SERVICE. SUCH DAMAGES INCLUDE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PHYSICAL DAMAGES, BODILY INJURY, AND OR EMOTIONAL DISTRESS AND DISCOMFORT. USERS ASSUME ALL RISK OF SUCH DAMAGES, IF ANY, THAT OCCUR AS A RESULT OF SUCH DAMAGES MEETING WITH OTHER MEMBERS OF THE SERVICE OR HEYKIKI OR INDIVIDUALS INTRODUCED TO YOU VIA THE SERVICE OR HEYKIKI FOR ANY REASON, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO WEATHER, CONDITION OF PREMISES, NEGLIGENT, GROSSLY NEGLIGENT, RECKLESS, OR INTENTIONAL ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF MEMBERS OF THE SERVICE, INDIVIDUALS INTRODUCED TO YOU VIA THE SERVICE OR HEYKIKI, OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS 15 AND 16 MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Notices to you may be made via either email or regular mail. The Service may also provide notices of changes to the Terms or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally on HeyKiki .
HeyKiki has adopted the following general policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act or DMCA (posted at http://www.lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/legislation/dmca.pdf). The address of HeyKiki's Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement ("Designated Agent") is provided at the bottom of this section.
- HeyKiki Policy
It is HeyKiki's policy to (i) block access to or remove material that it believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our advertisers, affiliates, Content providers, members or users; and (ii) remove and discontinue service to repeat offenders.
- Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringements
If you believe that material or Content residing on or accessible through HeyKiki or Service infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below ("Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification"):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of works or materials being infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that HeyKiki is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, Email Address;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification is received by the Designated Agent, it is HeyKiki's policy:
- to remove or disable access to the infringing material;
- to notify the Content provider, member or user that it has removed or disabled access to the material; and
- that for repeat offenders, HeyKiki will also terminate such Content provider's, member's or user's access to the service.
- Procedure to Supply a Counter-Notice to the Designated Agent If the Content provider, member or user believes that the material that was removed or to which access was disabled is either not infringing, or the Content provider, member or user believes that it has the right to post and use such material from the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or pursuant to the law, the Content provider, member or user must send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
- A physical or electronic signature of the Content provider, member or user;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access to has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that the Content provider, member or user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the material; and
- The Content provider's, member's or user's name, address, telephone number, and, if available, Email Address and a statement that such person or entity consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which the Content provider's, member's or user's address is located, or if the Content provider's, member's or user's address is located outside the United States, for any judicial district in which HeyKiki is located, and that such person or entity will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Designated Agent, HeyKiki may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed material or cease disabling it in ten (10) business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the Content provider, member or user, the removed material may be replaced or access to it restored in ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at HeyKiki's discretion.
- Email for Designated Agent. Please contact HeyKiki's Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement at the following Email Address:
- Copyright Agent, HeyKiki, LLC .
- Email to: email@example.com
These Terms (and the documents incorporated by reference herein) constitute the entire agreement between you and HeyKiki and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and HeyKiki (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of these Terms). These Terms and the Service contemplated hereunder are personal to you, and are not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by you except with HeyKiki's prior written consent. HeyKiki may assign, transfer, or delegate any of its rights and obligations hereunder without your consent. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate or other HeyKiki services, third-party Content or third-party software. These Terms and the relationship between you and HeyKiki shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and HeyKiki agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within New Jersey. The failure of HeyKiki to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or these Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
If you enter into correspondence or engage in commercial transactions with third parties in connection with your use of the HeyKiki Service, such activity is solely between you and the applicable third party. HeyKiki shall have no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such activity. You hereby release HeyKiki from all claims arising from such activity.
HeyKiki, the HeyKiki logo, the HeyKiki character and the certain taglines are proprietary service marks of HeyKiki, LLC. ©2009 HeyKiki, LLC. All rights reserved.
ANY CLAIM, CONTROVERSY OR DISPUTE OF ANY KIND BETWEEN THE USER AND HEYKIKI AND/OR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES, WHETHER SOUNDING IN CONTRACT, STATUTE OR TORT, INCLUDING FRAUD, MISREPRESENTATION, FRAUDULENT INDUCEMENT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY AND REGARDLESS OF THE DATE OF ACCRUAL OF SUCH CLAIM, CONTROVERSY, OR DISPUTE SHALL BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION AS PRESCRIBED IN THIS SECTION. THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT, NOT STATE LAW, GOVERNS THE QUESTION OF WHETHER A CLAIM IS SUBJECT TO ARBITRATION. HOWEVER, NOTHING CONTAINED IN THIS ARBITRATION PROVISION SHALL PRECLUDE THE CUSTOMER FROM RESOLVING ANY CLAIM, CONTROVERSY OR DISPUTE IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT HE OR SHE WOULD OTHERWISE WOULD HAVE A RIGHT TO PURSUE.
A single arbitrator engaged in the practice of law will conduct the arbitration. The arbitrator will be selected in accordance to the rules of JAMS or may be selected by agreement of the parties, who shall cooperate in good faith to select the arbitrator. The arbitration will be conducted by, and under the then applicable rules of the JAMS . Any required hearing fees and costs shall be paid by the parties as required by applicable rules or as required by applicable law, but the arbitrator shall have the power to apportion such costs as the arbitrator deems appropriate.
THE ARBITRATOR'S DECISION AND AWARD WILL BE FINAL AND BINDING, AND JUDGMENT ON THE AWARD RENDERED BY THE ARBITRATOR MAY BE ENTERED IN ANY COURT WITH JURISDICTION. TO ENFORCE THE ARBITRATION AWARD, THE PREVAILING PARTY IN THE ARBITRATION SHALL BE ENTITLED TO INJUNCTIVE RELIEF IN ANY COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION.
If any party files a judicial or administrative action asserting a claim that is subject to arbitration and another party successfully stays such action or compels arbitration, the party filing that action must pay the other party's costs and expenses incurred in seeking such stay or compelling arbitration, including attorney fees.
THIS AGREEMENT IS GOVERNED BY AND MUST BE CONSTRUED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY, WITHOUT REGARD TO CHOICE OF LAW PRINCIPLES AND YOU AGREE TO SUBMIT YOURSELF TO THE PERSONAL JURISDICTION OF THE COURTS IN THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY.
By using HeyKiki and the Service, you agree that damages shall be an inadequate remedy in the event you breach these Terms and any such breach will cause HeyKiki great and irreparable injury and damage. Accordingly, you agree that HeyKiki shall be entitled, without waiving any additional rights or remedies otherwise available to HeyKiki at law or in equity or by statute, to injunctive relief in the event of a breach or intended or threatened breach by you.
Please report any violations of the Terms to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.